- If you self-assess your PD based on time…
- Virtual Edition: 225 minutes of online content, 450 minutes of live virtual training plus 60 minutes of on-the-job activities
- Online Edition: 250 minutes of online content plus 60 minutes of on-the-job activities
- If you are a Financial Advisers, both editions are accredited by the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA).
- Virtual Edition: 2.1 points of Practice Management and 8.7 points of Skills
- Online Edition: 8.25 points of Practice Management
Live virtual training also allows you to train more people, in more places, at a lower cost than traditional training and enables you to reach remote workers or bring together people from a number of locations. Participants can also review offline versions of the sessions so they can revisit the training whenever they like, which can significantly improve learning retention and maximise the return on your investment. Not to mention the savings you make on travel, accommodation and employee time away from the office.
Participants can also hear the facilitator talking via an integrated phone conference call and will be able to talk live with the facilitator and other participants – ask questions, complete role-plays, join a panel, provide solutions, make a comment. The facilitator guides participants through the training process, just like in an onsite workshop. Working together, participants interact with each other, their facilitator and training activities to engage with the learning content. It’s just like a traditional training workshop; instead we are sharing a Virtual Classroom rather than a physical classroom.